Thursday, March 7, 2013

Project 2 - Critique

After watching the video and having a critique in class about it, I've decided to re-shoot the basketball scenes and also most of the other scenes.  The reason is because I got some feedback from classmates on how to improve the video.

One, I am going to have the actor be more interactive with the camera so that the person watching it feels more as if he is talking directly to him instead of just showing him working out and not saying anything.  I barely watching The Office which is something I am going to do on Netflix to figure out ways I can include the actors voice while working out and doing other things.

 Also, one major thing I need to fix in my video is the quality of the video.  It is shot in HD but when I transfer it over to the computer it transfers over into the lowest quality.  So I asked Lucas if he can help me out and he agreed to so that is going to make my video stronger instead of low resolution.

Re-shooting video this weekend (March 8th - 10th).













No comments:

Post a Comment