Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Overall Artist Statement


Overall Artist Statement

Visual art is communication at its best.   As an artist in film, exploring different ways to communicate a message to an audience can be difficult at times while using different perspectives.  Whether it is commercials, recruiting videos, movie trailers, etc. the main focus in my work is to not confuse the viewer. I want to communicate the knowledge that they already have with the types of work that are being produced visually.  Producing the art is through self-creativity which could take some time in order to create the awareness I want for the audience so that they can relate to it.

Motivation and inspiration of film that I receive in order to create art is through life experiences that I have attained.  The art that I have produced are of the people who are close to me in my life.  Film is a way I can communicate through those people a message that can be understood.  

No comments:

Post a Comment